Frequently Asked Questions
You probably have some questions about our roofing services. Here are some of the most common questions we hear from our customers.
My Roof Has A Leak! Can You Help Me?
Yes! We can replace or repair damaged roofs. Just give us a call today so we can begin the reparation or roof replacement process.
What's The Best Type Of Roof For Ohio Weather?
Different kinds of roofing have their pros and cons. Here's a few examples below:
- Asphalt roofing can withstand different kinds of weather, but needs to get replaced more frequently
- Metal roofing is extremely durable, but can be quite noisy
- Slate roofing is visually appealing as well as long lasting, but it is quite heavy and may not be appropriate for certain houses
- Tile roofing can withstand extreme heat and cold, but are typically heavy and more expensive
- Wood roofing can endure all kinds of weather, but doesn't have a very long life
Contact JG Roofing, your premier roofing contractor in Tipp City, so we can discuss your options.
Can You Add More Light To My House?
Having a skylight installed into your roof can add more light to your house. Contact us today, your local roofing contractor, to learn more.
How Often Should I Get A New Roof?
How often you should replace your roof depends on the type of roof that you currently have. Give us a call today so we can learn more about your roof, and accurately answer your question.
Recent Roofing Articles
Communicating With Your Roofing Contractor
Communication is super important when it comes to your roofing contractor. At JG Roofing, we always put our customers first, and include them in the process every step of the way. When working with a […]
Choose JG Roofing
Selecting a roofing contractor to work on your home is an important decision. You want to make sure you hire someone you trust to give you the safe home you deserve. At JG Roofing, we promise to b […]